Please select your syllabus
Cambridge IGCSE Physics Explained
IGCSE Physics Explained is a comprehensive summary book, endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations, and written specifically to support the Cambridge IGCSE Physics syllabus (0625).
Edexcel International GCSE Physics Simplified
International GCSE Physics Simplified is a brand new textbook, endorsed for EDEXCEL,
and written specifically to support the latest Pearson Edexcel International GCSE Physics specification (4PH1).
Both these books have had students involved in their design, helping to make them accessible to students from various backgrounds.
Both these books contain clearly illustrated diagrams, step by step calculations and valuable additional support materials such as a complete formulae/equation summary and glossary of important terms. All syllabus material is clearly highlighted and as a whole helps to guide the learner. The font size is large and the text is well spaced out and easy on the eye. These books contain comprehensive notes.
Do you want:
- Comprehensive yet easy to follow textbooks
- Textbooks that follow the syllabus point by point
- Clear and concise text that does not skimp on detail
- Easy reading font with clear illustrations
- Numerous examples worked out step by step
- A helpful glossary and formula/equation summary
- Straightforward language helping students from various backgrounds.
Books are available in both colour and black and white.